This has been an impactful quarter thanks to you!
With your support, we are giving youth the tools to magnify their voices throughout Chicago. This year, many of our students have been inspired to use art as a catalyst to end violence within their communities and advocate for peace solutions within their neighborhoods and beyond. Inside this edition of our newsletter, you will learn how students are using digital media to curb violence and advocate for community, healing and restoration. Additionally, learn of some of our new community partners who are helping us create peace in Chicago’s most vulnerable communities.
Please view our latest video, “I Need.” This video highlights a spoken words piece narrated by students seeking a greater depth of engagement and support from its local and greater community.
- Hyde Park Herald, Chicago’s Unsung Heroes, December 2012
- Austin Talks, August 2014
- The Austin Voice, September 2014
- Hyde Park Herald, August 2015
- First Edition – April 2012
- Second Edition – April 2013
- Third Edition – March 2014
- Fourth Edition – October 2014
- Fifth Edition – April 2015
- Sixth Edition – March 2016
- Seventh Edition – August 2016
Sign up for our newsletters to stay up to date with our current programs and community outreach initiatives.